Fall semester: April 30th (Fall Semester: September- January)
Spring semester: November 30th (Spring Semester: Feb- June)
Prospective exchange students should submit the following documents:
- A check list
- Application form (include a “1*2” photo)
- A copy of your passport
- Official transcript from the home university (English version)
- One recommendation letter
- Study plan (one-page, describing your academic and personal goals for exchange)
- Financial statement (a financial statement or a bank deposit statement should be submitted verifying that you have at least NT$ 50,000 per semester.)
- Tuition fees: according to the exchange agreement, exchange students need to pay tuition fees to his/her home universities rather than the host universities.
- Student Safety Insurece: exchange student are required to pay for student safety insurance (required by Ministry of Education); the fee is about NT$133 per semester.
- Living expenses: about NT$7,000-10,000 per month.
- CGU regulations require each exchange students to purchase insurance for the entire period of your stay in your home country before arriving in Taiwan. Please provide proof of Health and Accident insurance (NT$1,000,000 (≒USD 30,000) upon the Registration.
- Alternatively, exchange student can join Group Medical Insurance with other CGU international students. The premium is NT$3000 every semester.