Jump to the main content block
繁體版 |  ENGLISH |  Site Map |  CGU

Home > Non-degree Student > Before you leave CGU

Before you leave CGU

  1. All exchange students must complete the deregistration procedure and submit this form to Office of Academic Affairs (Registry Section or Graduate Studies Section) before leaving Chang Gung University.
  2. Center for International Academic Cooperation will send two copies of your official transcripts (one for the student and one for the home university coordinator) in both Chinese and English to the international office at student's home university by post about 2-3 months after the exchange period ends. No transcripts will be mailed directly to students.
  3. The Student Safety Insurance is valid until the end of Februaey or July. 

Please download one of the following forms:

Exchange Student Deregistration Procedure Form (undergraduate)

Exchange Student Deregistration Procedure Form (postgraduate)