Jump to the main content block
繁體版 |  ENGLISH |  Site Map |  CGU

Home > Degree Student > Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) > online application

online application

Online application for ARC extension is available now.

Student of CGU can submit the application one month before your ARC expires.

For example: if your ARC expires on February 1, the application can be submitted after January 1. 

How to log in 
  1. Go to: https://coa.immigration.gov.tw/coa-frontend/foreign-student/individual/login
  2. Please create your own account name and password. 
  3. Verify your email address
  4. Login the system, fill out the application and  upload all the required documents. 

You may need to read the instructions first before submitting the application.


1.   Scan the following documents in JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP files (the size of each file cannot exceed 512KB)

2.   After the application has been approved by the Immigration Agency(receiving an email notification with the subject 送件線上繳費通知), you can pay the fee online and print out the receipt by yourself. 

3.   Once you receive an email from niasys@immigration.gov.tw with the subject " 審核通過已繳費製證完成通知", you are able to pick up your ARC at the Immigration Agency with the above receipt after 3 work days.  

Required Documents

1.     A completed application form signed by yourself. Make the order of your full name must be the same as in your passport.

2.     One photo:

(1)     Size of the file: 4 KB-512 KB

(2)     Color: in color only. No filters.

(3)     Head size and position: centered and facing camera; you    face should be 70% to 80% of the image.

(4)     Taken within the last 6 months.

(5)     Background: white only. No colors, patterns or objects.

(6)     Dimensions and size (pixels): at least 531(V)*413(H)

(7)     Dpi: <300

3.     Passport (bio page). If your passport has been re-issued or updated, please upload the old one as well.

4.     Chinese Enrollment/Student Certificate issued within one month (can be purchased from the automatic payment machine on the 2nd floor, First Medical Building). Or the original student ID card and the certified copy of it. Make sure you bring the copy to Ms. Lin of Graduate Studies Section for the official stamp (please refer to sample). 

5.     Housing Certificate (not required if your address is the same).

Fee NT$1,015 (one-year term and service fee).