Jump to the main content block
繁體版 |  ENGLISH |  Site Map |  CGU

Home > Non-degree Student > After you arrive > Registration Form for Non-Degree Student

Registration Form for Non-Degree Student

For inbound non-degree student(not required for semester exchange students), please fill out the registration form and submit it to the center for International Academic Coopearion  

If you will borrow books from CGU's library, please bring the copy of the registration form and CGU Overseas Short-term Exchange Student Library Card Registration and Application Form to the Circulation Desk of the Library for further registration

If you applied for non-degree student ID card, you must complete the deregistration procedure(page 2 of the registration form) and submit the Deregistration Procedure Form and student ID card to Center for International Academic Cooperation before leaving CGU.