Jump to the main content block

Non-degree Student

CGU welcomes students who are currently enrolled at a university with which CGU has a valid student exchange agreement.
The students need to be officially nominated by their home university to apply to participate in the exchange program.
Each home university has its own selection procedure.
To learn more about how to become an exchange student candidate, please contact your home university first.